Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my paranormal blog!  I am a lifelong empath with a gift for being able to connect with the Afterlife.   I can remember having paranormal experiences as early as age 4.  Little did I know that it was only the beginning of a pattern that would follow me throughout my life.  Finally, in my 20's I realizeded that I was having more experiences than anyone else I knew, and decided to start researching what and why this was happening to me.  Along the way, I learned alot about myself, and I learned alot about ghosts.  My experiences with them have been numerous and come to me in a variety of ways...I have been touched, spoken to, scratched, threatened, protected, and had ghosts physically share their feelings and deaths with me.  Eventually, the internet came into my life and greatly expanded my learning and teaching process.  In time, I became a partner and major contributor on a large paranormal website, literally helping to educate thousands of people all over the world through my personal interactions with ghosts and spirits, as well as through experiments I've conducted.  I have also been doing photo and video analysis for over 10 years, and have analyzed literally thousands of photos.  It is my great desire to continue learning as much as I can through my experiences, and share what I learn with the paranormal community.

"In sharing, we learn".

Dark Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment